With nearly 30 years in the market the Fresco Flooring team use our extensive, collective knowledge and experience to advise on products to ensure they are fit for purpose and come in on budget, saving the client time and money.
Whatever the scope of the project, new build, a flooring replacement, re-design, repair or refit, we spend time to fully understand the clients requirements and then provide a complete management process to ensure high quality products, on time working and project completion to the highest possible standard.
The management process:
- Full brief from the client received ensuring a thorough understanding of the project and priorities
- A site survey undertaken
- Advice on suitable products depending on usage requirements
- A detailed quotation based on site survey and clients brief provided
- Confirmation received and timescales on installation process agreed
- Installation by qualified and experienced flooring specialists in line with the survey drawings, product, manufacturer’s specifications and British Safety Standards