OUR REASON | OUR TEAM | OUR PROMISE
WHAT WE OFFER
Part of the Fresco Group established in 1993, Fresco Flooring are specialists in providing the widest choice of flooring solutions from major manufacturers for projects of all scopes and sizes, across sectors including Commercial, Health, Leisure, Education, Entertainment, Hospitality and Housing.
Operating throughout the UK, from our base strategically located centrally in Yorkshire, we work collaboratively with architects, designers and businesses to understand their vision and to bring this to a reality quickly, cost effectively and efficiently.
Our in-house teams of flooring specialists and site operatives provide unrivalled expertise in project management from initial consultation, planning, design, fitting and aftercare, to the highest industry accredited standard.
Here at Fresco Flooring we manage every aspect of your order from the initial enquiry through to installation.
We directly employ our entire team which allows us to control the whole process from start to finish, therefore ensuring consistency and direct contact, throughout the process.
From the office and installation team we collectively have a wealth of experience and see this as our strength; most of our team members have worked together, with us, for many years.
- Ian Staines – Managing Director
- Glen Fairclough – Group Manager
- Phil Tate – Manager
- Paul Donoghue – Contracts Manager
- Dawn Formosa – Contracts Manager
- Adrian Raw – Contracts Manager
- Installation Teams
Managing Director, Ian Staines, has a long family history in the flooring industry, beginning with his grandfather, who ran a carpet manufacturing company from the 1930’s, followed by his father, who owned his own successful flooring business. Ian followed in their footsteps and Fresco was formed in 1993. Since then, almost 30 years on, experience, specialist knowledge and purchasing power has enabled us to offer our clients the widest choice of high quality flooring products from leading manufacturers across the World.
We believe that honesty, integrity, quality & open communication are the most important attributes to build long standing relationships – Some of our customers have supported us for 30 years.
- We believe in what we do and do our best to provide you with headache free solutions.
- We are not bound by any of our suppliers to supply their goods so we can always offer you the most appropriate and cost-effective product for your environment.
- Our people are the reason we are successful – most of our team have been with us for at least 10 years and buy into the Fresco philosophy.
- We believe in Health & Safety and invest in this continuous training to ensure that all employees are qualified and certificated accordingly.
Fresco work closely with architects, designers, main contractors and end users.
We listen to the brief and assess and access the ideal products available, alongside the layout and functionality of the building.
Our promise is to provide a solution that meets all of the customers’ requirements.
All aspects of the project will be carried out by our competent and professional members of the team bringing our clients vision to reality, cost effectively and efficiently.