To ensure the longevity of commercial flooring products it is imperative that it is installed professionally to the manufacturer’s recommendations and in accordance with British Standards. To guarantee the highest quality, efficiency and reliability of the installation, our team of flooring specialists are fully briefed on every element of the project. We have a tried and tested process in place to minimise disruption and downtime, with a 24 hour installation service available.
Health and safety is our priority, ensuring every project is completed safely and on time. We are Contract Flooring Association accredited, (CFA), British Association of Sealants and Adhesives, (BASA), and Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme, (CHAS), providing the reassurance that we are backed by the professional bodies who regulate our industry.
The installation process:
- Fully brief the flooring operatives
- Product specification checks to ensure fits with the site survey and drawings
- Strip out and uplift existing flooring
- Fully prepare sub-floor surface
- Install product to the manufacturer’s specifications and British Safety Standards